Reading List / Textbook
Available at the Cougars Campus Store for online order or in person purchase. Search by Term and Department XBUA.
IIBA members can download a complimentary PDF copy of the BABOK Guide for their own personal and professional use from the IIBA (https://www.iiba.org/).
Non-members can purchase a PDF copy.
• Before your course begins, ensure your MyMRU account is activated. Step-by-step instructions for account activation can be found here. Once you have activated your account and have your MyMRU login information, you can log into your MRU Google account using your @mtroyal.ca email address and set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Help with your Google account can be found here, and help setting up MFA can be found here.
• Course content will be available on the D2L Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) 3 days prior to the start date of your course. You must be logged in to your MRU Gmail account to access D2L Brightspace. Your instructor will be available on the course start date.
• From D2L, bring the following materials to class:
- printed version of the Exercise Booklet,
- printed or downloaded copy of the Course Manual.
• Review our Student Information site for additional information about forms and policies, campus maps, parking information, technical support, and more.
• For questions about this course or other information, contact email@example.com or 403.440.6861 / 1.888.392.3655 toll-free.