Reading List / Textbook
Students are required to purchase one (1) copy of the DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile
from DiSC Profile Canada (approx. $103) before class. You can choose to complete the Profile online (please print your results), or print a paper copy and complete it. Review your findings and report, and be prepared to discuss your results with the class.
• Before your course begins, ensure your MyMRU account is activated. Step-by-step instructions for account activation can be found here. Once you have activated your account and have your MyMRU login information, you can log into your MRU Google account using your @mtroyal.ca email address and set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Help with your Google account can be found here, and help setting up MFA can be found here.
• Course content will be available on the Google Classroom Learning Management System (LMS) 3 days prior to the start date of your course. You must be logged in to your MRU Gmail account to access Google Classroom. Your instructor will be available on the course start date.
• Bring a downloaded or printed copy of the course materials to class.
• Review our Student Information site for additional information about forms and policies, campus maps, parking information, technical support, and more.
• For questions about this course or other information, contact email@example.com or 403.440.6861 / 1.888.392.3655 toll-free.