Reading List / Textbook
Stylistic Editing: Meeting Professional Editorial Standards, Part 3. Editors' Association of Canada.
Go to https://www.editors.ca/publications/meeting-professional-editorial-standards to purchase textbook.
This text is not available to purchase through the Mount Royal, Cougars Campus Store.
• This is an online, asynchronous course; it is not an independent study course. There are set due dates for graded and non-graded assessments and students are required to actively participate throughout the course via discussion and other activities.
• Before your course begins, ensure your MyMRU account is activated. Step-by-step instructions for account activation can be found here. Once you have activated your account and have your MyMRU login information, you can log into your MRU Google account using your @mtroyal.ca email address and set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Help with your Google account can be found here, and help setting up MFA can be found here.
• Course content will be available on the D2L Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) 3 days prior to the start date of your course. You must be logged in to your MRU Gmail account to access D2L Brightspace. Your instructor will be available on the course start date.
• Review our Student Information site for additional information about forms and policies, campus maps, parking information, technical support, and more.
• For questions about this course or other information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.440.6861 / 1.888.392.3655 toll-free.